The Q3 issue of Sports Trader is in the mail and emag subscribers will soon receive an email with a link to it in your inboxes.
Some of the highlights include:
- We investigate the growth of hockey at schools;
- The latest hunting and outdoor trends;
- We delve into the heritage-inspired sneaker market of today;
- Former national basketball team captain Neo Mothiba explains why the sport is doing so well in private schools and university leagues;
- Watersports such as surfing and SUP are very healthy in SA;
- A look at the origins of today’s dart;
- And much more!
If your colleagues don’t yet receive the magazine or our email newsletter, tell them to contact us. Subscription is free to members of the trade, and we’ll need the following information:
- Company name
- What company does
- Name and surname
- Job title
- Telephone number
- Which publication (s)he wants to subscribe to