The latest Sports Trader magazine and Retail Directory and Buyers’ Guide are being printed and will soon be mailed to reach your mailbox (physical or online).
In the Q4 Sports Trader issue you can look forward to highlights such as:
- Running accessories and holiday gifts that should keep tills jingling during the holiday season.
- The holiday season also offers opportunities to increase fishing sales.
- Our elite athletes are accomplishing extraordinary feats in their fields – do they inspire and help to grow the grassroots athletic market?
- Information about what social media channels South African consumers prefer.
- The latest sandal and water shoe products.
- The school market is helping MTB to grow as a sport.
Emag subscribers will receive an email with a link to where you can read Sports Trader online or download it as soon as the magazine is ready to be mailed. Print subscribers will receive it as soon as the post office can deliver it.
The directory is only available in print format, and will be mailed in the same sleeve as the magazine (it might be inserted inside the magazine with other inserts, so please keep an eye out). Retail buyers will receive the publication for free, as will distributors who advertised in the directory.
If you have colleagues who aren’t receiving the Sports Trader emag yet, but who would like to, feel free to send us their details and we’ll add them to the mailing list. Please email Carin Hardisty the following information:
- Company name
- What company does (e.g. retailer, manufacturer, agent, etc.)
- Name and surname
- Position in the company (e.g. buyer, owner, manager, sales or brand manager, etc.)
- Email address
- Telephone number (for if we need to contact him/her about problems with delivering the email)
To stay up to date between Sports Trader issues, make sure you and your colleagues subscribe to our (free) email newsletter to receive the latest news straight to your email inbox. For even faster news subscribe to our blog to receive notifications whenever we post there or follow us on Facebook (SportsTraderMagazine) or Twitter (@SASportsTrader).