Are you a supplier, manufacturer or retailer who wants to reach more customers, or to inform your current customers of your latest products and services? Our publications provide platforms on which to communicate directly to these different markets.
Suppliers: As the only trade publisher to service the Southern African sport, outdoor and lifestyle retail and supply industries our Sports Trader magazine and Retail Directory offer you excellent platforms to communicate directly with your retail customers. These publications each reach around 4 000 retailers.
You can also reach this same market through our b-2-b email newsletter that reaches around 1 700 retail subscribers.
Retailers and manufacturers: Our Team Sport Directory puts you in contact with people responsible for buying teamsport products for schools, clubs, tertiary education teams, government buyers responsible for mass participation, etc. The directory is mailed to almost 11 000 buyers.
How to reach these markets
We offer several ways to reach your preferred market:
- Book and advert inside the chosen publication (print or email newsletter). This can take the form of an advert or advertorial (text based advert that looks like an article), or a combination. This is your space, so you can use it as you wish (as long as it is legal). If your advert relates to an activity that we cover in a feature article we’ll place the advert next to it, unless you prefer that we don’t.
- Insert that is mailed together with the chosen publication. This usually takes the shape of a pamphlet or catalogue. You can customise who receives your insert in several ways: send to all subscribers on our mailing list, to specific types of companies, to subscribers in specific areas, etc. We can give you a breakdown of our circulation information, but we unfortunately cannot provide you with individual subscribers’ information.
- If you should wish to do a separate mailing to send your pamphlet or catalogue to subscribers, when we don’t have a scheduled mailing for our own publications, please contact us and we will quote you for this service. You can also customise who receives this as described above.
To further help advertisers, we offer free editorial space wherein you can draw attention to any of your products, services, company highlights … anything you would like to bring to retailers’ attention.
Other available services
Publishing isn’t all we do:
- We offer free design services for advertising in our publications (includes inserts). If you wish to use the advert in another publication we’ll negotiate a new cost with you.
- We can take photographs for you for use in advertisements.
- If you have a design, but don’t have access to a printing company, we can quote and organise printing for you.
Please contact Nicol du Toit for prices and technical specs.